CIT Liaison Officer
The main purpose of this position is to offer specialised ICTS support to students and staff at the School of Architecture, Planning and Geomatics.
Duties include :
- Contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate software teaching activities.
- Oversee the school staff computers and computer laboratories.
- Assist academic researchers in their tasks including assistance with data acquisition process and analyses.
- Keep abreast with trends in computer software and hardware development and their application in architectural education.
- Oversee development of school website and other digital appropriate publicity activities.
- Present specialized workshops to staff students and industry.
- Represent the school at software-specific conferences and workshops
- Represent the school at inter-departmental and institutional meetings for the purposes of performing duties assigned.
Phone : +27 (0)21 650 4109
Fax: +27 (0)21 650 2383