Senior Technical Officer
The main responsibilites associated with the position of Senior Technical Officer include the following:
- Ensure the smooth running and maintenance of staff computers and the computer laboratory.
- Manage and run practical course assignments for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Prepare and present lectures in GIS and Programming courses.
- Provide tutoring support for GIS and Programming courses.
- Manage and run field and office camps.
- Provide research support to staff, as well as postgraduate, honours and final year students.
- Perform the duties of Safety and Health officer for the Geomatics Division.
- Oversee and manage the division website.
Phone: +27 (0)21 650 3580
Fax: +27 (0)21 650 3572