The role of the Audiovisual /Technical Assistant – is to manage the audio-visual equipment within the Department of Architecture, Planning and Geomatics. Duties include :
- Manage equipment loan process.
- Maintain equipment – arrange servicing, repairs etc.
- Photographing presentation work and storing all the school images on an external device.
- Archiving of projects, admission portfolios etc.
- Coordinating and facilitating the set-up of venues.
- Ensure equipment is set up for lectures.
- Assisting the IT Liaison with the daily management of the school's website.
- Performing the duties of Fire Officer, Safety Officer, First Aid Officer.
Phone : +27 (0)21 650 5291
Fax: +27 (0)21 650 2383