Print room Supervisor
The main functions of the Print Room supervisor are as follows:
- Control and management of the equipment in the print room. Scanning and plotting for students and staff including manipulation of images, editing etc. – also for departments of UCT other than the school.
- 3D printing for students, staff, other departments and outside companies.
- Support to students regarding software applications and hardware troubleshooting for above work.
- Knowledge of wide range of software applications eg autoCad, Photoshop, wideImage, Nikon, Scan, CorelDraw.
- Minor mechanical maintenance and servicing of machines in the print room.
- Ordering consumables.
- Collection of monies for above work.
- Set up of audiovisual equipment for lectures
- Supervision of Departmental Assistant
Phone: +27 (0)21 650 2382
Fax: +27 (0)21 650 2383